Polly's Blog

Thank you for taking the time to come find my blog. Many people were asking me for recipes on Facebook, so this page was born. Please enjoy! If you have any suggestions for recipes to try or any comments about the food please either leave a comment here or email me at cucinapaulina@gmail.com. Mangia!

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Simple Mexican made easy. My take on fajitas

I was in the mood for Mexican tonight so I threw this together. The general concensus was yumm-o.

1/2 pound flank or skirt steak, thinly sliced
1/2 sweet onion thinly slices
1 tbsp chili powder
1 tsp cumin
1 tsp grill seasoning

1/2 avocado chopped
1 tomato chopped and seeded
1 cup shredded queso blanco
sliced olives
sour cream
tomatillo salsa
flour tortillas (warmed)

toss meat and onions with spices, cook until done

layer meat mixture on tortilla top with cheese and whatever
toppings you like. Roll and enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment