Polly's Blog

Thank you for taking the time to come find my blog. Many people were asking me for recipes on Facebook, so this page was born. Please enjoy! If you have any suggestions for recipes to try or any comments about the food please either leave a comment here or email me at cucinapaulina@gmail.com. Mangia!

Friday, August 5, 2011

Dinner with Sarah


Tuesday night Sarah and I made my favorite naan pizza, so that she would know how when she leaves for the great northlands.







The Pizza is so easy!

Ingredients:
2 loaves naan bread, store bought or home made
1/2 small log goat cheese
1/3 cup ricotta
2tsp curry powder
1tsp turmeric
1 tbsp minced garlic
Spash lemon juice
1 cup chopped chicken
1 cup spinach, roughly chopped
1/2 cup pine nuts
6 oz shredded mozzarella
Preheat oven to 400 degrees

Place naan on cookie sheet

Blend cheeses and spices, spread on naan
Sprinkle on chicken, nuts and spinach. Top with mozzarella.

Bake about 10 minutes until mozzarella is melted and bubbly.



1 comment:

  1. This is one of my favorites so far & I am so honored to be in your first post Polly!! How lovely :)

    ReplyDelete