Polly's Blog

Thank you for taking the time to come find my blog. Many people were asking me for recipes on Facebook, so this page was born. Please enjoy! If you have any suggestions for recipes to try or any comments about the food please either leave a comment here or email me at cucinapaulina@gmail.com. Mangia!

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Lunch at Henry's. Thanks to The Hungry Lady

My parents and I along with one of our best friends had a fabulous time. As ALWAYS Henry's delivered super fast, super fresh and delicious food. My Mom and our friend Lynn each had the amazing BLT, I had half of a Bacon Burger with bleu cheese and my Dad played it "holy" with a grilled chicken sandwich (no cheese no bacon, why bother?). AS always, he stole half my fries. If you haven't eaten at Henry's, do yourself the favor, the food is wonderful, affordable and the service is terrific. I even have enough money on my gift certificate for another lunch, with my honey!  And oh, have the fries, and the bacon! LOTS of bacon.
Henry's is located on Devine Street, at the old Tiffanie's Bakery. They are open for lunch and dinner, have a full bar and a great outdoor eating area. They also have a pool tables and enough TV's for even my ADD.

Trust me, get the BACON!

No comments:

Post a Comment